Vivo S1 Review - Phone that is affordable and surprisingly powerful



I have been using the Vivo S1 Smartphone for roughly 2 weeks. The experience till now was fantastic.

Let me just give you the top 5 reasons why. Please keep in mind that I am reviewing it as a lifestyle/Normal user. I am not a gamer hence sadly I did really explore the "gaming" enhancement features.


(I got the Purplish Blue for the review)

DISPLAY



With a 6.38 inch Super AMOLED Display, there is nothing much to complain about. Everything to me was sharp and clear. Images are vibrant when I was viewing it, watching youtube/Netflix are an enjoyable thing to do. 

Apart from media consumption, playing games on this phone with such screen was super impressive too. In addition to the display, the phone itself weighs very light too. I can game on it for 1-2 hours, my hand would not feel tired at all. ( Pretty amazing )

BATTERY

I am literally always on my phone, so with my previous phone, I need to charge at least once before I leave my workplace. 

However, with this phone (Vivo S1), since it came with a massive battery of 4500 mAh. I can assure you that this phone will definitely last you throughout the day without needing a power bank beside you for most of the time. 

CAMERA


Usually, for a phone with such price tag, It doesn't come with a good and reliable camera. However, Vivo S1 camera is something that surprised me a lot. I am someone who enjoyed shooting using a wide-angle camera and thankfully this phone has one!

Let me show you some of the photo I took below. **Beware, I am not using a carousel, so just scroll and enjoy. haha**









**I did film an episode of @toomuchfunsg using this phone ** Once I release that video, I will include the link here. Alternative you can go and subscribe to my channel!! TOOMUCHFUNSG

To sum up, the camera really does live up to its standard. I apologize for not taking selfie even tho that their "main" feature... I can assure you that the selfie cam is awesome too. 

CONCLUSION

I didn't really touch on the gaming portion because I don't really game. In terms of everyday usage, a phone that cost $369 that comes with so many powerful specifications, It is really worth it already. 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads