Personal Update (1)

HELLO GUYS! Today update will be on my personal life, sorry if it is too bored for you all to read. but do continue help me by clicking the nuffang ads. i got way too little clicks already....

What have i done today?
i just finish studying my business calculus....(including doing tutorial)
I shall save revision paper practice for tomorrow. That's what i have been doing the whole day. With my music library accompany me.

What have i done for the past few days?
It has its own up and down for the past few day. I won't be posting the reason at here since i don't see the need to.

Friday was my data-mining paper, to be frank, i have no confident in this paper.
I could only blame myself for getting the stuff earlier to study. nevertheless, i think i will pass, maybe a B? i hope so.
After the test, Alaine drove us to buy cake for elton. The manager from Swensen gave us a 20% on the cake we purchase! How cool is that? After we brought the cake, we went down to elton's bbq party. As usual the surprise" failed terribly like last year. ( We didn't plan new things to do for surprises )Stay till about 3am then we went home.

Saturday, i shall skip my working life. (IS SUPER DUPER SIAN AND TIRING)
Head down to avatar with lydia and ben(Eventually i still drag a guy because I DONT WANT TO BE DRUNK!) but the irony things is that, ben got drunk instead of me. LOL! thanks brother :D thanks for tanking all the drinks for me. In the end we have to send him home. The journey was quite funny actually, he keep throw his phone which i
dunno why he do that. Went to sit down at punggol park with lydia, chat and chat! and send her home via cab~ if only i got car ah. and i got home soon after sending her home. it's was a great nice, though avatar music keep stop because of some technical problems.

That's all. I might be coming up a apps review later on around 11+ ?
Cya! how you all enjoy reading my .... personal stuff.
P.S promise u all my video will be up latest by 19dec.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads