I just have to survive!

Just a quick post before i head to sleep.

Tmr 23/2 is my MajorProject Final presentation. Many months of hardship that me and my teams been through together are coming to an end. (Although we spend most of the time MAKAN). Glad to be in this team mugging with you all.

After major, there are 4 more BIG things going on also. 2 project deadline and 2 Lab and class test coming up. So many things to do yet so little time for us to work on. Blame on me for not starting it earlier. Maybe i really like to hug Buddha leg (Is a term of saying of myself doing last minute work and praying for it to be done before the deadline)

I would be working for AMK HUB with my best friend ! It's so cool to work at the same place and with the same person. Hehe.

That's all i would say for now. Be sure to stay tune to my next random post.

( There are many layers of knowing someone, if you barely know someone, don't judge, if you manage to get in deeper, dont mislead, if you get into deepest, make sure you don't break the person)
LOL. Feel so inspirational. hehe. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads