happy and sad are friends

Hi guys, back to blog since i am free and feeling meh =/

Just recovered from a black out just now, feel like my off day are wasted just by sitting here, but what else can i do?

Been reflecting and reflecting on the past, its wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. i guess what i am now, is the past that shape me into who i am now.
Put that aside, still those mistake that i done, can't be erased, some are just mehhhh.
(pardon me from mehing) just really feel like =/

If clocked is turned, will i still be who i am now? worst or better? hahahaha.
Maybe my alternate world of me will find out and is living that life.

Emo post? nope.

It's hard to be always optimistic, but it's really hard, but i am trying to.
Too bad i deleted my old blog, that's is some shitty emo blog. i guess some of my friends would know.
it's hit on me with this thinking, "why sad, why not happy?" if i sad, the thing is still there, but if im happy, im moving on. once in a while you can look back, but never once that it will stop me from moving forward.

i am happy now with what i have, someone who treasured me and  someone who worried about me when i am far away. What else can i asked for? teehee

SAD is the choice, the choice that you want yourself to be.
HAPPY is the choice, the choice that you can be, by not choosing to be sad.
PROBLEM are there always to put you down, but from young, you overcome each problem
(learn to walk, learn to change and learn your subjects in school)
You can be sad when you failed,
but you must be happy that you tried.

Quote of the day
Happy and sad are friends. 
There's no happiness, if you didn't experience
any sadness. 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Happy and sadness are emotions lah deh. Go brush up on your command of your language as well. Your English just gave me cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, i know my language is not good.
      i will try to improve it. thanks =)

      Delete

Blog Archive

ads