Army life

I am using my phone to blog, hence if there's any weird mistake or sentence, im sorry! 

Sorry for disappearing so long, as i have no idea on what to blog anymore. Haha. If u are close to me, you all would know i am inside ARMY now. Im being posted to BMTC sch 3. Its my 7 weeks inside now and im actually really got used to the lifestyle now. 

Obviously this post is not intending to put remarks on army or on anyone related to army, this post is just saying what are some of the changes i had in life.

During this army period, i realized that the weekends become extremely important to me, is like i have so little time to hangout with my gf and my friends, and i need to manage it properly, which luckily i did! There's a problem for me though, which is WHERE TO GO? I remembered when i bookout after the confinement week, i was like wow, why so many peoples and cars around. Inside army is much more peaceful and orderly life. (Idk will it make sense to u all?) 
Im glad that i have good section mates (though most like v gl) lolol. But still is lots of fun. 

Hopefully i am able to pass my IPPT by the end of BMT period(basic millitary training). As i still failed some of the station. Haha. Time rly passed v v quickly, my bday coming, i am going POP in about 2mths time. And lots more exciting stuff coming up. Hopefully i get to blog more :)

To me life is full of challange
Is like playing a role playing game
Where you keep gaining experience 
And leveling up
With lots of dangers and rewards
That you will face
Eventually the life u want to live 
Is depend on how you play with it
-olivier cheah

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads