Can't be controlled

There are many things in life that will happen, and you definitely know you have no control over it...

It's me again blogging this weekend at Starbucks with my phone. Let just start by saying army stuff. My IPPT improved quite a lot, at least to me. This is the only thing that make me happy. Other than that its just normal to me. PTP phase is coming to an end, which mean BMT phase is coming and my remedial training is starting soon. This means i'll less time at civilian word alr. Sucks. Hopefully it will pass like a breeze as many of the stuff that going to happened will take away my weekends. 

Moving on, the problems that is actually starting to get more serious. Army really do causes trouble when you are in a relationship, as the time we are able to spend with our loved one are so little. 

When I was a kid, I always want to grow up and earn money and lead my own life, but now I realized is not easy, thanks to the word call responsibility...

Sometimes, you will hold on to something you love and tends to choose not to let go. But is this consider selfish? What if, deep down in your heart, there's a little fear, doubting that you do not have the power to meet her needs but other people are able to meet. 

如果我說我可以,你會相信嗎?
(If i tell u I am able to, will you believe in me?) 

Anything in the future are unknown to us, anything might happen. What you think of, might not happen, and what you didn't think of, might happen. 

I do think a lot, but now I can only think and I can't really take much action. The inferior will starts to kick in, and slowly I will feel that I'm not good enough. I really do.

一山還有比一山高
(There will always be people better)

I shall end my blog here. Thanks for reading. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads