The reality is harsh.

When you thinking of something that is too good, that's call fairytale dream
When you thinking of something that is too bad, that's call negative thinking.

Im back to post for this week, enjoying my koi's green macchiato. The days i spend inside Army seems to be longer each week, maybe this is because no more holiday in-between. To be honest, i feel quite down during this week. I'm lost to my own lies. Telling myself is okay. 

I jus realized that my confident level plunge down drastically. I used to believe myself that i would earned (sales or marketing job) if i go after what i want to do outside after army, but somehow in me, im starting to doubt myself till a extend that i really thinking of signing on NAVY, to be financial stable. With all those incentive of 25k, and other stuff that navy people said. Im really asking myself will i be lost after ORD? Am i really that lost? Or just because i am scared to face the reality. I got many many feedback, telling me i will definitely do well outside, dont be stupid on signing on. With all those encouragement, somehow it doesnt really work...... 
I need to do a checklist out physically, then i can cross out, to check on what i i have achieved. 
(Going overseas and study and work is added in my checklist now, as i really feel like escaping) if only i have the means, i will now. 

To be honest, booking doesnt serve any meaning already. 
In anycase, my firing training is this coming week, and 2 more weeks to field camp. 3 more weeks to last 2 iPPT, i just need my standboardjump to pass, i will be so happy.

I shall end. Cya guys.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads