Summary of days i missing from blogging.

Hi guys, i am back to bloggggg. I have been really busy that i don't even feel that i have the time to blog. After passing out from tekong, i have become an MP trainee, and i going have another passing out parade for this coming thursday. (military police) This few months wasn't easy, but im glad that i have friends that will stay crazy and keep eating with me. From all my craving, to the games, to drinking n chilling together. I have signed up to go for a attachment for an year, which is not in singapore... i think this is a great stepping stone for me in the future, so i rly want it very much, but at the same times, i alwaays thought that i could leave down my life here, or pause my life over here for awhile. However, when i think what are the changes that i will face when i am back from the attachment? things will definetely be the same, maybe some will? hopefully i guess. With this, i came to a question which is the topic of the day. Changes, are they good or bad? - Changes are unavoidable, everyone and everything will change at some point, there is nothing that will stay the same. People would always blame people that she or he changed, but have they think of why they need to change? or what stuff made them to change? Is changes all that bad? i feel changes are good, as for me, i have changed quite a bit, in anyway possible. I know the reason why i changed, due to a incident last time, but i didn't regret that, i am happy that it changed me to become a better person in life, else i would not know what my will be, if the incident did not occur. Hence i believe that changes is something you can't stop, you can't predict. What you could do is accept it, and those who called themseleves friends are suppose to adapt with it. isn't that friends are for? So hopefully, when people start to argue, they won't say, hey you changed, is your fault. this is kinda lame actually. Oh well, worlds are lame sometimes. i shall end here, hopefully i would have time to blog often and upload those yummy food n intro them to you.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads