Brunei life update

Hi guys, shall blog about the life I having now, as you guys should know Im attached to brunei MP at jalan aman camp! im quite happy settling down already, but still starting to miss home!

Is not easy to leave everything down and just come here for work. But for the sake of my future, I shall endure the year, and I always know there someone there when im back. hahaha.

Actually I got a short topic to talk on
-how to make people dislike you?-

Do you guys think is easy to make people hate you, or dislike you?
The actual Answer in my opinion is No.

Just think about it, everyone want to make friends only, hating also takes up a lot of energy. (maybe Im talking about in a small camp or "family") not referring to my though, just a sudden topic.
Cause the people here are friendly to me.

This is why make me wonder, In a big corporate world, people are like stabbing n killing each other, due to their personal interests, or some who like to show and abuse their power, or just like to be two face to each other. How complicated is this world =(. Now I start to like scared that I might be stab till bloody and cut into pieces if im not ready. haha. That's why I rather to work with my own friends. hehehe

I shall end my updates already alr. hehe.
360days more!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ads